Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Melting the frozen bear?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hey guys,

In WT when you first enter by boat, there is a poor bear trapped in ice Well he has been trapped there far too long now in Angela's point of view

I would really like to unfreeze him if there is a quest to do so...I am assuming there is, it's kind of odd to leave someone there frozen Yet there is a burning fire right there next to him......

If there is a quest, can you tell me it plzzzzzzzz with whip cream and cherry on top

Thx - The Angela who doesn't like seeing poor bears frozen

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
wizardrokz on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys,

In WT when you first enter by boat, there is a poor bear trapped in ice Well he has been trapped there far too long now in Angela's point of view

I would really like to unfreeze him if there is a quest to do so...I am assuming there is, it's kind of odd to leave someone there frozen Yet there is a burning fire right there next to him......

If there is a quest, can you tell me it plzzzzzzzz with whip cream and cherry on top

Thx - The Angela who doesn't like seeing poor bears frozen
I remember this bear being able to sell things unless I am mistaken(haven't played in a long time, I most likely am), but you should be able to unfreeze him.

Stay sharp! ;)