Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

loremaster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
Can anyone tell me where the loremaster is found I have a level 35 death and I haven't finished grizzleheim yet but I soon will plz help me

Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
The Loremaster is found in Dragonspyre in the Atheneum then you go in the library but on the map it is the robe store. Then go to the left and you will find her.

Lvl 100

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Loremaster is located in the Library in the Atheneum in Dragonspyre.

Her dungeon is called the Loremaster's Chamber.

What's unique about Loremaster, is she randomly drops 14 different spells, shown further below. A player can obtain these spells three specific ways:

1. As a random spell drop from Loremaster
2. From the Crown Shop in a Card Pack
3. As a spell crafting recipe you buy from Master Yan Kan Kook or Grady

Here’s the complete list of Loremaster spells:

1. Brimstone Revenant
2. Catalan
3. Deer Knight
4. Goat Monk
5. Handsome Fomori
6. Keeper of the Flame
7. Krampus
8. Lord of Night
9. Loremaster
10. Luminous Weaver
11. Ninja Pigs
12. Savage Paw
13. Samoorai
14. Winter Moon

No specific actions have been identified that trigger or force any one specific spell to be dropped over another one.

Loremaster has three minions, Ice minion, Life minion, and Storm Minion. Ice casts weakness on you and your teammates. Life heals itself and everyone on its team, while the storm minion casts traps on you and your teammates. Many players will take out the ice minion first, followed by the life and storm minion, and finally Loremaster herself. And if you and your teammates have powerful attack all opponent spells like tempest, deer knight, forest lord, etc; you can simply one shot kill everything with enough pips, blades, and traps.

The best suggestion I can offer, when you intend to farm for one or more spells, is to also spend time gathering the required crafting components and regents, this way, when Loremaster gives you one spell, you can use most of the same spell crafting regents on another Loremaster spell.

Here's to you getting one or more spells.

Happy spell drop hunting!

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
She is found inside the library of the first area of Dragonspyre. You get a quest to fight her once you are in Dragonspyre.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cyberguy134 on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where the loremaster is found I have a level 35 death and I haven't finished grizzleheim yet but I soon will plz help me
The Loremaster is in Dragonspyre. And Grizzleheim has nothing to do with moving on in the Spiral (except to Wintertusk).

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
The loremaster is a boss located in Dragonspyre (the Atheneum). To acess her, you will need to complete the Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and Mooshu storylines. If you want to get there fast, stop doing Grizzeheim for now and continue on with storyline quests.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Magus

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
The Loremaster is found in Dragonspyre. You enter the Atheneum and there is an athame building. Inside there are sigils in which the loremaster is located in. You should take some higher level friends she is tough.

Matthew FireShard 64 Legendary Pyromancer

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Loremaster is found in the Library in the Atheneum in Dragonsypre.

Read more about Loremaster here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Loremaster

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
The Loremaster is in the library in the Atheneum in Dragonspyre. If you want to get to the Loremaster, don't worry about Grizzleheim and do the story line quests to get to Dragonspyre. And unless you're a higher level (I recommend probably 60+, others are different), I'd definitely go in with other people. Even though death is the best for soloing, you won't be able to do the Loremaster alone at your level.

Sarah DeathBringer - Promethean Necromancer

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
The lore master is a boss found in the atheneum in dragonspyre, if you're up to mooshu now, you're really close to it as dragonspyre is the world after it, good luck.