Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Little bears in grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2010
I was walking in northgaurd and I noticed there was a little bear walking around and for about two seconds he was BIG and then he went small can someone tell me what is going on :?

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i've seen it too! i said " what is this weird little bear?" or something like that. someone became my friend after i said that lol sry forgot who.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
That may be a bug or glitch, but you know there are some cubs walking around as well as big bears, so maybe they crossed paths.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I'm sure it's just a glitch in the game. I'm sure they will fix it. It's not the first time something like that has happened.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I've seen the bears too! and why do they look EXACTLY like the big bears?
shouldn't they look like regular cubs?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Yeah, I've seen this little guy, too. He's never gotten bigger or smaller, and he kinda looks like a mini version of the regular Northguard bears. A cub, maybe? When I first saw him, I was with my best friend, Esmee. In the chat box, I typed, "OMG! A pet on the loose!" It was hilarious.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
Yeah, I've seen it too but it's probably just a cub, and it's wearing the big bear stuff because that's how they make their clothes. And about the part where you said it was big for two seconds, I know what's going on. They used the same sprites, so when you look at it, it automatically reverts to small.

Luke Windwraith
Level 34 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Yes i'v seen this bear.very intresting.There must be a secret quest if this!The bear roamed for hours and it just walked here and there and it TURNED BIG!!!!!for about 1 second then small i hope it does something soon...

Blaze Skullglade

Level 35 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
tupol11 wrote:
I've seen the bears too! and why do they look EXACTLY like the big bears?
shouldn't they look like regular cubs?

They should look like little cubs. Not like the big ones.