Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 55 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
HI I have a level 62 Death and a Level 60 Balance wizards both have completed Blood Brothers Quest never did get level 55 spell for both wizards... My death wizard never got to go to Wintertusk Ambrose sent him to zafaria ???? thank you

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Isaiah SoulBlood on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
HI I have a level 62 Death and a Level 60 Balance wizards both have completed Blood Brothers Quest never did get level 55 spell for both wizards... My death wizard never got to go to Wintertusk Ambrose sent him to zafaria ???? thank you
Blood Brothers has nothing to do with this one. The prequest(s) are shown at the link below.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Spell_Trade

Survivor
May 26, 2012
HI I have a level 67 Balance completed winter tusk never got level 55 spell from Erick Wyrdrune also have level 67 Death completed winter tusk never got level 55 spell Death wizard also completed quest for pet egg harvest lord never got the egg ???????

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Isaiah SoulBlood on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
HI I have a level 67 Balance completed winter tusk never got level 55 spell from Erick Wyrdrune also have level 67 Death completed winter tusk never got level 55 spell Death wizard also completed quest for pet egg harvest lord never got the egg ???????
Did you see the previous post? There are prequests for these quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Spell_Trade

My guess on the missing egg is that your backpack was full and it went into your bank. Check. Support and/or Professor Greyrose can address that specifically. Eggs don't just go missing.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
Isaiah SoulBlood on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
I am having the same issue except I have everything the prerequisites saying I need I have a lvl 75 storm wizard and I can't get to that quest, I need that quest so I can get my insane bolt and then get my new minion