Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 53 and still no blood brother quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Can anyone help me out i actually have no quest from Grizzleheim and i don't know why

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Oh well that is quite weird; Merle summoned me when I got to level 20. Have you been to see him recently?If not, maybe you should(just in case you missed it). If not, then I'm really not sure how to help you. So sorry!

MacKenzie GoldHeart(Level 27 school)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
desdes183 on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Can anyone help me out i actually have no quest from Grizzleheim and i don't know why
I'm not sure where you are in Grizzleheim, but this link will show you all of the quests (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.).

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

And on that link, you can click on any quest for more details, like "prequests or requirements", "who" gives the quest and where they are located, etc.

Two things you can check first:
- visit Headmaster Ambrose and see if he has anything for you, and
- visit Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, near the Bazaar.

Other than that, go down the list of quests in the link above to see what you might have missed.

Hope this helps.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Did you ever go talk to the King? You might try that. He and Bjorn Ironclaws are the ones that give the quests out. If you haven't gotten the quest to defeat Jotun (needed before Ravenscar), it's because you haven't talked to one of them.