Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 46, who am I supposed to talk to?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2011
I leveled up to 46 while in Grizzelheim - Ravenscar to be exact. An icon popped up on the right telling me to come to .... as soon as I can, because he has something that I will find interesting. I can't remember who it was. Anyone know who I am supposed to talk to?

Hannah Dayrider - Balance - Level 46

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Hannah6336 wrote:
I leveled up to 46 while in Grizzelheim - Ravenscar to be exact. An icon popped up on the right telling me to come to .... as soon as I can, because he has something that I will find interesting. I can't remember who it was. Anyone know who I am supposed to talk to?

Sounds like a reminder about the extra spell you can earn from the bear by the ramp going up into the palace of the king in Grizzlehiems common area?

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Hannah6336 wrote:

try ambrose.