Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 36 and no quest showing up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
I am level 36 and have not had any quest show up that I could do to get to wintertusk. I thought from my reading that was going to happen.

I want to check my quest log, but not sure on how to do that, what do you suggest?

Thanks for any help you can give. Have been playing a couple of months and still have LOTS to learn.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
and I'm Level 36 and do not let me go in Wintertusk and Ravenscar

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
What/who do you fight in the quest to get into wintertusk? I did a few different ones, just got my new spell for level 35 that I missed, but what/who do I talk to in order to get this quest??

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
You must be Level 35+ and have completed the Mirkholm Keep quest 'One in the Snout'.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
Who do I fight in that quest, since I have no way to look and see what quests I have done, i have no idea how to find out if I fought that. What will trigger that quest to show up.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
gamomof2 wrote:
What/who do you fight in the quest to get into wintertusk?
you need to finish grizzleheim to get into wintertusk, but you have to be level 40 to go to ravenscar to finish grizzleheim. so continue on your other quests and get up to 40th level, then go back to grizzleheim, finish it, then you'll be able to go to wintertusk. -eli and crew