Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 35 Spell Quest Too Hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I don't know what school you are, but he is not impossible to beat with the right gear and deck setup.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Make sure to have healing spells, shields, and good attack cards in your deck, and you should be able to win.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
Let me give you tips, first buy these following treasure cards at the bazaar: 6 myth shields, 6 tower shields, 2 Leviatians,1 Helephant or 1 Jade Oni, and 2 Feint spells, if that doesn't work try using tempest, first you must have 6 power pips and you must keep on using feint to all enemies until you have enough to use tempest, after that use one storm trap on each of the enemies then use the balance blade, the elemental blade, then the storm blade, then use darkwind, then use tempest and the damage will be around 3760. If the boss uses a myth blade, disarm it with disarm, or steal it with steal charm.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ag163 wrote:
Can you please allow up to four people to duel Vognir Runethief?

This is your school quest and must be done alone, but you can use a minion. It can be done. You just have to plan for it. And you may want to wait until you are at a level higher than 35, depending on your school.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
If I we're to give some help, i'd say you should wait at least until you get Triton to do the quest.

Defender
May 03, 2009
I forgot to get the Level 35 school quest, so when I was walking around I saw it, and I was like level 60, so I advise you wait until you've fought people harder than him.

Scarlet Hawk
Transcendent Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
It only took me four or five times to beat him solo an I didn't have triton either

Joseph StormHunter
Level 41 Master Diviner