Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 35 and trainer in Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
when I hit 35 Prof. ?? told me to go to old town and that someone there would train me on new spells (I am Storm) and that that person might send me to Grizzleheim to get more training. well I did not read who I was suppose to meet and there is not a quest associated with it.

I am 35 storm Wizard and trying to find a trainer person or contact in Old Town or Grizzleheim.

thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Aethicus wrote:
when I hit 35 Prof. ?? told me to go to old town and that someone there would train me on new spells (I am Storm) and that that person might send me to Grizzleheim to get more training. well I did not read who I was suppose to meet and there is not a quest associated with it.

I am 35 storm Wizard and trying to find a trainer person or contact in Old Town or Grizzleheim.

thanks

Here is a link to the fansite and it shows all of the Storm School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells

If you scroll down on that page, you will see the Level 35 spell and details for it. Hope this helps.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Aethicus wrote:

thanks
The level 35 spell quest is for ALL schools, and requires you to talk to Bauldr Goldpaws in Olde town. He will tell you to talk to some bear guy in Northguard, and he will give you the quest ' The Spell Trade'. Hope this helps!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
It's a bug that you were told to go to Baldur Goldpaws to get your spell quest. The reality is you have to get to Ravenscar before you can begin your level 35 spell quest.