Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jotun in Nidavellir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Hello friendly players of Wizard 101!

I am in urgent need of help to defeat one of the most difficult bosses and his posse that I have yet come across in the game. He and his croonies each have 8000 life or under! I am a helpful team player and a student of balance, so I can boost any other school to make attacks of epic proportions. If anyone level 45 and up could help me out right now, I would really appreciate it! Name a realm and a location and we can meet up to team up. This is a Grizzleheim location so please make sure you've either bought the area or are a member.

Eager to battle by your side,
-Sophia Griffintalon level 50

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sophalizer on May 30, 2014 wrote:

I am in urgent need of help to defeat one of the most difficult bosses and his posse that I have yet come across in the game. He and his croonies each have 8000 life or under! I am a helpful team player and a student of balance, so I can boost any other school to make attacks of epic proportions. If anyone level 45 and up could help me out right now, I would really appreciate it! Name a realm and a location and we can meet up to team up. This is a Grizzleheim location so please make sure you've either bought the area or are a member.

In case you are interested, the fansites have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas. And the response time is usually very quick (no delays). Here is a link to one of them if you want to check it out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

And if you still want to try it with friends, this might help too.

I found it easier to do Nidavellir in three parts: Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, then the Hall of Valor. That way, I eliminated two of his brothers in the first two areas. So there was only Jotun and one of his helpers left. That made it much easier.

This link gives details on the three areas, and it has a good map for Winterdeep Warren that will help you avoid extra battles in that area. Don't forget to pick up the "book" in there too. Before you go "up the ramp" at the end to get Grettir, turn left and the book is in that area.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

Also, the yardbird is in Helgrind Warren area, in the Storm Room. The map on the link above has a picture of the yardbird to help you find it.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012

If you havent already beat him then I can help I am level 64 currently

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012

And meet at grizzleheim at northguard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

You are in need of doing this separately. Do the two side dungeons...his brothers are there. Defeat each and then you can defeat Jotun alone with a regular minion or two instead of all three brothers together.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Thank you all so much for your replies and offers to help :)

Fortunately I managed to enlist the aid of a level 93 wizard and beat all the brothers together simultaneously with a well boosted sirens spell! I really appreciate the link to the site with wizards ready to help in time of need. You guys are all amazing!\\

Have a lovely week

-Sophia Griffintalon lvl 50