Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get higher lvl pet quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Can someone tell me the main requirements for getting new lvl pet spells from grizzlehiem. I am lvl 74 life wizard and never received spell quest there and i finished the place. even did side quest.The only pet i received was the satyr, and no more after that. Now i have a lvl 61 death wizard who hasn't received pet quest. what's going on?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
redeemer1 on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
Can someone tell me the main requirements for getting new lvl pet spells from grizzlehiem. I am lvl 74 life wizard and never received spell quest there and i finished the place. even did side quest.The only pet i received was the satyr, and no more after that. Now i have a lvl 61 death wizard who hasn't received pet quest. what's going on?
You have to follow the main story line in Wintertusk into the last area (Northilund) and hand in the quest to the guy just before the last brother - you need to repair the bridge to get to him - there is not fighting required in this area to get this quest completed.

Then you visit your teacher and get the quest for the pet which is a fight in Wintertusk to complete.