Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to beat Munin Mistweaver?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
I'm a level 35 balance wizard, have tried to beat Munin so many times, I've lost count. No matter how I try, I can't beat him! It's the only quest I haven't done yet, well, except for Counterweights West in Marleybone, I just finished East and don't have time to do West yet.

If anyone has any tips or information at all on how to beat him, I'd appreciate it. I've never seen anybody else there, and yes, I've switched to every realm, tried different times of day, etc. The closest I've gotten, using my Mander minion, is beating MW's minion, and getting him down to I think 27, before he kills me. I have 330 mana and 2253 health.

Any information on how to beat him will be greatly appreciated!

:)

Delver
May 31, 2009
My suggestions to you are to use areana tactics. First buy some tough treasure cards and place them in your deck. Now go fight anything else and every time judgement comes up combine it with a tough card when you have about five to ten of these treasure cards you will be ready for this fight. Stack your deck with blades, shields, traps, and heals the only monster cards are your judgement treasure cards "100 damage per pip". Now when you fight shield and heal yourself while placing blades and traps. Count your pips against their health pull a treasure card and kill each one in one shot. Be careful to keep you health high because all your pips go into your attack. A 25% blade with a 30% hex(trap) and say 3 power pips plus your outfit`s bonus will land around 1000 damage. I would also include you mander minion he can help just by drawing fire away from you and if I remember right he usally shields you, gives you bonus blades, and attacks. these things should help you win easily. Good luck

Oh if you see a Micheal Anvil running around say hi to me.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
How about not soloing? Ravenscar is a tough place for maguses or heck, some early masters for that matter (not being offensive in any way).

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I am a Myth wizard.

I solo'ed the fight at level 30 with a pet. I am not sure whether I was "over-qualified" for the fight or not, but that fight was really tough.

Of course, it did not help the situation when I could not draw a pet card right away from the start.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
I would be happy to help you, but it might be difficult to coordinate the effort since there is no private message function on this board, and getting replies posted could take a while. I am also fairly sure I am not allowed to list my email address.

Anyway, I have a fire grandmaster, a balance grandmaster, a level 47 storm, and a level 27 life. Let me know which one you'd like me to bring, what realm you will be in, and what day/time you will be on, and I will see if I can make it. If you would like more help, my daughter is a level 48 or so fire (has her lvl48 spell), and she may be able to help out too.

You may want to set the date a few days from now to allow for this message to get posted, and for your reply to get posted. I think the only evening I can't make it would be Thursday because I have volleyball, but I should be able to do it any other evening. I am also available during the day.

My wizard names:
Fire: Catherine Stormbringer
Balance: Catherine Hexweaver
Storm: Catherine Shadowwalker
Life: Catherine Ravensong

Let me know,
Cat