Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Ravenscar and Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Hello, my name in Wizard101 is Gabriel DeathGem and for some reason, I never yet unlocked the full version of Grizzleheim? I'm level 63 (Shocker right?) and I still don't have access to these place? What do I do? I can't find a SINGLE person that will give me a quest in Grizzleheim either, so I'm just stuck? Help please?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
brylinm1 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Hello, my name in Wizard101 is Gabriel DeathGem and for some reason, I never yet unlocked the full version of Grizzleheim? I'm level 63 (Shocker right?) and I still don't have access to these place? What do I do? I can't find a SINGLE person that will give me a quest in Grizzleheim either, so I'm just stuck? Help please?
In order to get access to Grizzlehiem you must first take the quest from the bear standing by the tower in Wizard City across from the bazaar. He used to be in front of the boat but has moved in the last up date? He has you set up trade with Grizzlehiem and you have to see shop keepers in both worlds. Then Ambrose will give you the quest to go to Grizzlehiem.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
You must find the bear next to the ship in Olde Town. Do that quest then Merle will give you the quest to Grizzleheim. If you want to go to Ravenscar and Wintertusk, then you must fight the 4 brothers. I think that the healths are 8,000 9,000 7,000 7,000. Then once you complete it, you will go to Ravenscar. If you finish the quest. (You must be level 40) You will go to Wintertusk!

-Eric Nightshade Level 90 (Promethean Pyromancer)

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Brwac and eric56379 are correct about the quest from Baldur Goldpaws to set up trade and then go to Grizzleheim. However, to be able to access Ravenscar, you have to complete Savarstaad Pass, Vigrid Roughland, and Mirkholm Keep. (Simply follow Grizzleheim's main quests to complete them.) Then, as eric56379 said, you fight Jotun and his brothers and continue to Ravenscar. After Ravenscar is Wintertusk.