Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get -back- to Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I wish that all of the (young)wizards could return before level 20.I mean,why level 20Why not level 8 or somethingI believe that maybe Kroktopia is more fun.I mean I've been there from tracking down a friend there.But I'm not gonna complete my quests there for a while. maybe I could track him down again when he's there But I saw that he was in Dragonspyre so he probaly won't be there until he's like a headmaster or something. Well I need XD so give me a minute................................................................................... From all this talking it's making me hungry so... ...so long,suckers!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
After I got the quest from the headmaster, I think that you should let younger levels do some of the quest too. At least let them talk to people to get the story of Grizzleheim. :)

Cori Firegem, lvl 36, Pyromancer

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
I am Level 35 and working on GH currently but i wanted you to notice that I'm still in savarstaad pass. Is there any way you can tell me where the other quests you mentioned are? Cause that would be great

Chase Nightbreath, Magus Level 35 Pyromancer *

*Also training life and death

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
lexi3223 wrote:
I can't wait to get back to grizzleheim! I'm level 18 right now and I am in kroktopia. Grizzleheim's quests are more fun to me though... why do you have to be a level 20 to go back!? I'm just wondering!
beacuse the enimies have 620 health in the first area of gh and the bosses have 1000 health hope i helped :D :D

AdamDeathshard
Adept Necromancer
Sunken city surviror

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I have not been in grizzleheim very long, as I'm only level 26, but when you reach level 20, a little bubble with Merle Ambrose in it will pop up on the right side of your screen, click on it, and he should be telling you to come see him. Hope this helped!

-Molly EmeraldSong, Level 26, Adept Theurgist,

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
Administrator
TeamLeo739 on Feb 10, 2015 wrote:
Does GrizzleHeim cost crowns?
Yes, it does. Prices for zones are listed here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/area-pricing

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
what do i do in the mean time during grizzleheim because he told me to go home and i have no idea what to do or go it is getting boring can somebody help

Survivor
Jun 10, 2015
Once you are level 20, talk to Ambrose and you can go back via world gate