Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get Amaranth?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
I have gotten to the point in Wintertusk where I must find Amaranth. I've heard its on the pathway to Surilund but I the path is there yet because I need to finish this quest to be able to go there. How am I supposed to gather the Amaranth if I can't get to where it is?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kby246 on May 14, 2013 wrote:
I have gotten to the point in Wintertusk where I must find Amaranth. I've heard its on the pathway to Surilund but I the path is there yet because I need to finish this quest to be able to go there. How am I supposed to gather the Amaranth if I can't get to where it is?
This link shows a map for HrundleFjord:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Hrundle_Fjord

On that map, you want to go to Knut Brightwood. If you go past the sigils for his dungeon, you will see the amaranth on that ledge.

To get to Knut Brightwood, walk "around" the open area where you see Coven Frostbeaks and Coven Ravenclaws walking. There is a "green arrow" on the map that points to this open area. Then there is an ice path (between two of the buildings) that leads up to Knut's dungeon. On the map, the ice path (and the two buildings near it) are kind of hidden by the pictures and nametags of the Coven Frostbeaks and Coven Ravenclaws.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
Thank you so much! Your directions were perfect and easy to follow, thanks again!