Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with WinterTusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
I've currently got a few quests finished in Wintertusk, as well as 1-month membership (Only 3-4 days in with that). But, I wish to complete as many quests as I can before I run out of membership. My goal is to get to Empyrea and level 125, but that's a bold dream.. after all, only Lv 79.

Though, could anyone help me with completing WT Quickly?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I would suggest using Team Up to get help with specific boss battles.You might happen to find someone to quest with that way. Also, stick to the most populated realms, where you have a greater chance of running into fellow wizards.

Since your time is very limited, only do Wintertusk up to Nordriland (so you can get your pet), then switch back to the main game. You've still got a very long way to go between 70 and 125, so you'll want to spend most of your questing time working on the main quests.

Skip side quests completely (except for ones that will lead to training points, pets, or spells). Pay close attention to the dialog so you know what the quest is for, and always accept quests that show a training point, pet or spell is the promised reward. Also be sure to do any quest that will open up an Astral School trainer, since these lead to useful spells.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
Freshta on Mar 11, 2018 wrote:
I would suggest using Team Up to get help with specific boss battles.You might happen to find someone to quest with that way. Also, stick to the most populated realms, where you have a greater chance of running into fellow wizards.

Since your time is very limited, only do Wintertusk up to Nordriland (so you can get your pet), then switch back to the main game. You've still got a very long way to go between 70 and 125, so you'll want to spend most of your questing time working on the main quests.

Skip side quests completely (except for ones that will lead to training points, pets, or spells). Pay close attention to the dialog so you know what the quest is for, and always accept quests that show a training point, pet or spell is the promised reward. Also be sure to do any quest that will open up an Astral School trainer, since these lead to useful spells.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
You raise a lot of good points and this information is very helpful. Thank you! Though, I WAS hoping that I could find someone who was willing to stick with me for it, rather than hope that I find someone by chance. Do you think that's also still a possibility, or should I most likely leave this board and let it die?

Thanks, Emma LotusPetal.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
In all honesty, this board is very slow so it will be hard to find someone here.

There is another, more active community called Wizard101 Central. If you make an account and post there, you'll have a much better chance of meeting a long-term friend to quest with.

http://www.wizard101central.com/

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven