Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help needed in wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I definitly need help in wt the bosses are way to HARD at my lvl to solo so, i would like to have some help from some to help from austrilund to nastrond, or however far possible that he/she is able to go. THX to whoever is going to help me, would rlly apreciate it :D

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Starting at vestrilund and meet me on sunbird realm
my wizard name is Devin Dragon Rider

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Spot126 wrote:
I definitly need help in wt the bosses are way to HARD at my lvl to solo so, i would like to have some help from some to help from austrilund to nastrond, or however far possible that he/she is able to go. THX to whoever is going to help me, would rlly apreciate it :D
ha ha lol you must be an ice student :D the only to kill them is be a friend with a fire student thats hire then lvl 40

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I need help in Austrilund. I need to defeat "Aurrek The Mighty". If anyone is kind enough to help, please answer.

Kaitlyn Swiftfountain Lvl 58 Storm

Explorer
May 07, 2011
ha ha lol you must be an ice student the only to kill them is be a friend with a fire student thats hire then lvl 40

Level 48 Ice wizard, did it solo. By the end I was almost 58.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
May 03, 2012
i can help ya if you do me a small favor in return...if you gift me any amout of crowns i will help you to the fullest of my abblity!!!! :-)
Snowflake50 wrote:
I need help in Austrilund. I need to defeat "Aurrek The Mighty". If anyone is kind enough to help, please answer.

Kaitlyn Swiftfountain Lvl 58 Storm

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I definitely need help defeating Kormak Shadowclaw.

- Savannah LifeHunter, Grandmaster Theurgist (52)