Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I have been working on othin and his flock and I am not able to get through with my wizard and my sister's wizard. I am a level 54 balance and my sister a level 52 ice and I get nowhere real fast. I'd like to continue gizzleheim and grab some much needed experience. Please help!!!

Matthew Dragonsword
Emma Fairysword

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
matt dragonsword on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
I have been working on othin and his flock and I am not able to get through with my wizard and my sister's wizard. I am a level 54 balance and my sister a level 52 ice and I get nowhere real fast. I'd like to continue gizzleheim and grab some much needed experience. Please help!!!

Matthew Dragonsword
Emma Fairysword
This is a difficult battle. I only accomplished it with the help of two other wizards, one of whom was a life wizard.
You can plan ahead, but more than two wizards may be necessary to defeat The Coven.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:The_Coven

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
thank you for the response, but I don't have a lot of strong wizards on my friends list to help nor anyone as far along as me and my sister. So if anyone who can help me beat them, please let me know. I got some pretty strong skills to help in combat, but I need more people to attack. My attacks are not strong enough to even put a dent on any of the Coven. If there aren't too many selfish elitists out there, please help!! Remember, those who are much stronger than me and my sister were once in our shoes.

Matthew Dragonsword
Emma Fairysword

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
matt dragonsword on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
thank you for the response, but I don't have a lot of strong wizards on my friends list to help nor anyone as far along as me and my sister. So if anyone who can help me beat them, please let me know. I got some pretty strong skills to help in combat, but I need more people to attack. My attacks are not strong enough to even put a dent on any of the Coven. If there aren't too many selfish elitists out there, please help!! Remember, those who are much stronger than me and my sister were once in our shoes.

Matthew Dragonsword
Emma Fairysword
Matt: have you tried posting on any of the fansites to ask for help? They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas. Here is a link to one of them in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Their response time on that site is usually very quick too. Hope this helps.