Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helgrind Warren frustration .

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
OK, I beat the storm area, the fire area and the life area.
I was heading to the balance area and got too close to the exit.
I was sent out side and when I reentered, out less than 2 minutes, everything was reset as if I was never there.
All the doors are closed, Ruined Annihilator and his two lackies are there.
I was not logged out, I did not log out and I was out for less than 2 minutes.
I was so happy to have balance and last portion to do and then this AGAIN.

Can someone explain this?
Things like this happen far too often and I am thinking, that if this is how the game will continue, I see no reason to extend my subscription beyond the first month.

And some serious reconsideration needs to be taken in the supposed time taken to complete these dungeons by a single wizard. I have spent well over the time stated in most if not all dungeons .

At least I got the Yardbird.
That is the ONLY good thing that happened in Helgrind Warren.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DELGRAD wrote:
OK, I beat the storm area, the fire area and the life area.
I was heading to the balance area and got too close to the exit.
I was sent out side and when I reentered, out less than 2 minutes, everything was reset as if I was never there.
All the doors are closed, Ruined Annihilator and his two lackies are there.
I was not logged out, I did not log out and I was out for less than 2 minutes.
I was so happy to have balance and last portion to do and then this AGAIN.

Can someone explain this?
Things like this happen far too often and I am thinking, that if this is how the game will continue, I see no reason to extend my subscription beyond the first month.

And some serious reconsideration needs to be taken in the supposed time taken to complete these dungeons by a single wizard. I have spent well over the time stated in most if not all dungeons .

At least I got the Yardbird.
That is the ONLY good thing that happened in Helgrind Warren.

I actually like this place, as it isn't a 'kill a lot of these to collect those' type of quest and it tests you vs bosses. I don't remember what they said for time, but I ran through (solo) yesterday afternoon with a newish character and it took about an hour to and hour and a quarter...

Getting sucked out is a bad thing. I have had it happen in DS towers and find myself back on the street. I just add it to my list of things to think about as I fight (make sure deck is selected, make sure it has the correct spells for the battle, do I have the correct wand, etc...). If in Helgrind you just go in a circle from the initial door it will help. And think of the reward, it is a much easier battle in the Hall of Valor.