Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helgrind Warren??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
How do I find the quest which will get me into Helgrind Warren? I have completed all quests that I can find in Grizzleheim except the yard birds and the Lore of the Runes. Do I have to find all the books before I can get in?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Gracedkiwi wrote:
How do I find the quest which will get me into Helgrind Warren? I have completed all quests that I can find in Grizzleheim except the yard birds and the Lore of the Runes. Do I have to find all the books before I can get in?

It is part of the Jontun Quest-line. If you complete the two side-quests (the two dungeons on either side of Jontun's, of which Helgrid is one, Winterdeep the other) before you encounter Jontun, he will not be able to summon his brothers, making the fight easier. Note, everyone in the party needs to defeat the brothers to gain this benefit.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Gracedkiwi wrote:

This was a response from Prof. Greyrose posted in this section of the message boards under "How do I get back to Grizzelheim?":

"While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I. "

You can enter other areas in Grizzelheim only when you have reached certain levels. I'm not sure what Level you are. Hope this helps.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Gracedkiwi wrote:

Did you ever get the Jotun quest? If so, then you have access to it already. As you enter Nidavellir, there are three dungeons you can go into. Helgrind Warren is the one on the left. If you haven't gotten the Jotun quest yet, you may not have gotten to a high enough level, as each "section" of Grizzleheim requires that you be a particular level. If I recall correctly, you can't get Jotun until level 40 I think?

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
gtarhannon wrote:
Gracedkiwi wrote:

Did you ever get the Jotun quest? If so, then you have access to it already. As you enter Nidavellir, there are three dungeons you can go into. Helgrind Warren is the one on the left. If you haven't gotten the Jotun quest yet, you may not have gotten to a high enough level, as each "section" of Grizzleheim requires that you be a particular level. If I recall correctly, you can't get Jotun until level 40 I think?

To add in a side note...
Bring help for Jotun. He is pretty hard. Even at lvl 50, when I did it, he was hard. Doing it solo, I was there for 3 1/2 hours, and used eight reshuffles and all but 19 mana :?
It's possible, but nobody really wants to wait that long xD

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Gracedkiwi wrote:

This dungeon kind of links with Jotun. If you defeat both of those dungeons that are by his lair they will not appear in that dungeon. You do not get a quest for those dungeons. You can access them without having a quest for it.