Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Can you buy Grizzlehiem horses? If not why? I think it would be awesome to buy a Grizzlehiem theme house.

Administrator
That's a bit of a mixed message, young Wizard.
Are you asking for Grizzleheim themed HORSES to ride or Grizzleheim themed HOUSES (aka Castles & Lands) to decorate?

Houses (aka Castles & Lands) exist, one can be purchased in the Crowns Shop (named Dragon's Fjord) and the other must be crafted.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Dragon's Fjord in the Crown Shop is one Grizzleheim house (100,000 gold or 10,000 crowns) and from the recipe vendor there is a house, Watchtower Hall, and it must be crafted (Master Artisan only).

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
I want to craft the grizzelheim house but don't where to get some of the reagents. Do they have to be gathered? I mean the stacks of wood planks, carved stone towers, wooden watch towers, etc...

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
you have to buy them they are not under the reagents tab they are under the furniture tab best place would be to go to the bazaar and have a look at the all of the furniture tabs

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
Thanks for the tip!
Got the recipes for all of the furniture to make the house. One was in Krok, and several were in Dragonspyre.
Lots of reagents required, but it will be an ongoing project.