Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk Houses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Okay, I just started Grizzleheim and I can't find the houses in the house shop :( Where are the Grizzlehiem houses??? :?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:
Okay, I just started Grizzleheim and I can't find the houses in the house shop :( Where are the Grizzlehiem houses??? :?

One is in the crowns shop for gold (Dragon's Fjord).

The other is craftable only (Watchtower Hall).

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:

One is purchased through crowns (crown shop) and the other is a recipe that requires quite a lot of patience and time to craft.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
One is available in the Crown shop and the other has to be crafted; The crafting recipe vendor in the center of town has the recipe.

Community Leader
Grizzlehiem houses there are 2 of them. One is in the crowned shop. It is called Dragon's Fjord the other one is the crafted house Watchtower hall, you buy the recipe from the crafting vender in Northguard.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Grizzlehiem houses there are 2 of them. One is in the crowned shop. It is called Dragon's Fjord the other one is the crafted house Watchtower hall, you buy the recipe from the crafting vender in Northguard.

Oh thanks! I like the dragon's fjord but I knew there must be another GH+WT house