Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I have take to Bjurn Iranclaws. He tell me to go to marlybone. I can not get to marlybone. and I cannot get the The Lore of the Runes book. Will not let me get into the other places. That you need to go to for the runes book. Why can I not get into them . Needs to go get the story of earl,the store of Kanur, the tale of runes, the test of runes, the power of the runes, tooth,claw and wing, the story of the grendels. I need to come plant
the quest to go to marlybones. Please, Help Me.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
missmombear wrote:
I have take to Bjurn Iranclaws. He tell me to go to marlybone. I can not get to marlybone. and I cannot get the The Lore of the Runes book. Will not let me get into the other places. That you need to go to for the runes book. Why can I not get into them . Needs to go get the story of earl,the store of Kanur, the tale of runes, the test of runes, the power of the runes, tooth,claw and wing, the story of the grendels. I need to come plant the quest to go to marlybones. Please, Help Me.
to get to marleybone, you need to finish the quests in wizard city and krokotopia. the books you are looking for are in different parts of grizzleheim. to get to some areas of grizzleheim, though, you have to be at least level 40. i hope this helps. -eli and crew