Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim PROBLEM at FROSTHOLM

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I finished most quests at frostholm. When I fought the final battle, I could only read the book. In my quests there is still the quest of talking to Anderson. He is nowhere found!
I looged out and entered this instanced level, but it is already finished, no creatures talk to me, nothing else to be done. I am STILL unable to talk to Anderson. that quest is till in my quests to do! :?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Well, I waited 30 minutes and did the whole thing again. Problem solved

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
i also finished all quests in frostholm but the last one that requires you to talk to Anderson. I got defeated in the first fight and tired to come back. I got back into the instance with no issues BUT when I go up to Frostholm's gate, I cant get in. I dont know if there is a bug with this or what. I even went back to fight the guys you have to fight before you go to anderson but none of them fight with me.
Thanks

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I had this exact issue in the test realm and reported it as a bug. I hope it's fixed by the time I get to this point in the actual game.