Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim isn't worth it.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I just finished Grizzleheim today and decided to say this, Grizzleheim gives almost no exp and is not worth it. I believe there should be a large exp reward at the end for anyone who beat Grizzleheim. This is problem because it costs lots of money for equiptment and potions to beat Grizzleheim and it gets really hard with triple and quadruple rank 7 boss battles. It just isn't worth the effort. Please add another thing at the end where you are rewarded a large exp reward.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I would like to point out, no world costs any money to complete. Your not forced to buy equipment OR potions. You get equipment from boss drops, and do Potion Motion mini-game to fill potions. Grizzleheim is a 'side-world'. It is not relevant to the Main storyline (At least for now) in anyway. People do it purely by choice. Go on to Krokotopia where there experience is at if you don't think the XP is good enough at GH.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hero
May 27, 2009
I thought Grizzleheim was totally worth it. The final bosses drop some great gear that you can't get anywhere else, and if you are a crafter, there are many great runs for reagents. Grizzleheim is supposed to be done as your wizard levels up. Many grandmasters feel that it's not a challenge, but then again, they're fighting enemies they should have fought at level 20 or 25, when it would have been a totally different fight.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I am a Grand Pyromancer, Dragonspyre gives way more exp and better equiptment.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
StormrunnerX7 wrote:
I would like to point out, no world costs any money to complete. Your not forced to buy equipment OR potions. You get equipment from boss drops, and do Potion Motion mini-game to fill potions. Grizzleheim is a 'side-world'. It is not relevant to the Main storyline (At least for now) in anyway. People do it purely by choice. Go on to Krokotopia where there experience is at if you don't think the XP is good enough at GH.

All the worlds cost money to complete if your a crowns player and unlocking areas, or have a subscription which costs money. The best part of grizzle is the very end when you can get in to the final four ravens and then farm them again, and again etc lol :P

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The only good part of GH is the final Ravens bosses. They have really good money drops.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
GH is fun to play, however I must say I am a little disappointed. I think anyone that has a paid subscription or who pays to get into the worlds should be intitled to more coin than they are getting. Why pay for something if you still get little coin? Even the prize coin isn't all that great. I think if you beat a boss it should be at least 500 to 1000 coin. It takes forever to raise money. Or even raise the money on stuff you sale.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
GH is basicly a buggy side world, I disconnected so many times in there, The reward for deffeating any boss, stinks, the gold drops stink, the XP stinks, to many dungeons, ( instances) that have no Hit Point, or Mana orbs floating around, So I spend a fortune on refilling my pots all the time, just to run an instance.

People will say, " do a couple of fair ground games to refill them." sure waste time on a game that gives you half a bottle, and to top it off, if I just deffeated 2 of whatever bosses side kick, they had respawned by the time I got back in the area where they where located after doing minigames to fill my pots, So it ends up being 3 vs 1 all over again, instead of 1 on 1, because you already killed the sidekicks last time and since GH has one boss room, after the next, after the next, after the next we need pots, but it takes to long to fill at minigames. So whatever you killed by the time you get back there has already respawned on you.

Simple solution KI should add Mana Orbs, and Hit point Orbs in every instance in GH

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
whiteeyes32 wrote:
I am a Grand Pyromancer, Dragonspyre gives way more exp and better equiptment.
that is so true.you can get so much exp and really nice equipment.cause the first time i went to dragon spyre i got 2,245 exp and a robe that gave me earth quake. :-o

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
nothing is worth it anymore. :(

youre right, im gonna add it to my "Forgotten Worlds" list ;-)