Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
in one of the commercials for the new mounts but theres a preview in front of the GH house if you can pause of your TV yea i bet you can catch it but its quick so it might take time getting it

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
My question is that i've seen some pictures of wizards in the gh houses. Also i checked in the test realm a while ago and they still didnt have the gh houses.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I think there should be homes for Grizzleheim too. BUT, They probably won't make them soon if they do. I also agree that there should be more furniture in Grizzleheim. But yet again they won't make it soon if they do

I sure hope they make houses for Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
i saw a house on TV and it looked like it was from Grizzleheim but i do not know. And i am pretty sure it WASN'T a Life House. :-o :-o :-o

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I know for a fact that they are since in the newest Wizard101 commercial, there is a picture of a Grizzleheim house. Watch it again and you'll see what I mean. 8)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I would really like to move one of my lvl 50 wizards out of the dorms LOL.

Is there any info on when a potential date for GH houses are to be released? or even made??

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I need a break from my tiny Mooshu cottage. Grizzlehiem houses would ROCK!

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 46 Thaumuturge
Mooshu Explorer

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
spicytaco2468 wrote:
thegaate wrote:
Attention Guys!
ok so i have seen this video i forgot were and they ARE working on gh houses AS WELL as houses that are specific to each school :P so just letting you know

what's "This Video"?

you find a snapshot of a grizzleheim house in kingsisle's page on youtube. click on customize your house video and look through it and you might see a grizzleheim house in a snapshot. it looks cool btw

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
I just completed Helgrind Warren and I think (empty of monsters of course) it would make an awesome castle! For my personal tastes, I'd want to have an ice room instead of a lava room, though fire students probably want the lava room, so perhaps just add another room. But I think having a castle like this dungeon would be wicked awesome.

Actually, I like all of Nidavellir for a castle interior. And of course a night-time exterior with stars in the forest would make it completely perfect :-)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I have a storm specific house and i LOVE it. but i grizzleheim house would be a nice item to my collection

Zachary Titiantamer,lvl 48 storm, Master of Storm

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
I have wanted a Grizzleheim Home ever since I saw the world. Rolling hills in the forest with a waterfall, pond, and empty spaces here and there for games, entertaining, relaxing, pet romper area, what have you.... and a nice sized log cabin or something similar. There should also be a fortress/castle... similar in materials to the one "under the waterfall. And the beautiful twilight sky is a MUST!!!!!!! I had a Grizzleheim arena last night that was so breathtaking I stayed for a while just to enjoy the view.

Bring on Grizzleheim homes and castles!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I think that Grizzleheim houses would be a great idea! I really like my Marleybone house, but I would prefer a nice log cabin. I was thinking, a log cabin for the small house, and maybe a sort of fort, like the one in Northguard, for the big house. I think that would be pretty cool.

- Amy Rosepetal
Level 44 Life Wizard

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
A Grizzleheim house? I heard they are coming out and that would be so cool! [ Each my wizards have a theme, and I pretend my balance wiz is the princess of Grizzleheim, my favorite world. :D ] A Grizzleheim would really make you feel like your camping in the wild!! And even though there are only scraps of furniture, it still can "sprouse" it up. :D

~ Jasmine Soulblood, level 24 Balance wizard

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
I also love the Viking/Nordic theme...and would would purchase real estate in GH immediately.

The "Viking Fortress" should include an inter keep, dungeon and a water source would be a must.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2010
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
likasy wrote:
I don't know about you guys,but i would like a little log house with a few trees around it and a pond with a boat at the edge and you can ride around in your boat :D Reply to this please I want to know what you other wizards think!

i completely agree

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I agree with the lack of furniture, but I have the latest crown shop house, Dragon's Fjord, which is good if you wanna keep things on a smaller scale, but isn't good if you have big plans for it. Also, There are two places in it which can't hold outdoor items. Finally, it is probably i guess you would say medium size house for Grizzleim, eh you know what i mean.

Talon Nightwalker
Lvl 50 Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
There is a Grizzleheim House I have previewed. It is called WatchTower Hall. You can't just buy it, there is more involved to it then that. I just started playing a week ago, so I don't know if it has been here a while or is new.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
There is a GH house! I found out yesterday! It is the best house EVER! Except for the fact that you have to craft it and it's 60,000 Gold! :( :( :( :x :x

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
I HATE Grizzlehiem, but the theme is my favorite of all of the worlds! That's why there should be houses based on it. Although, there is one. It's 60,000 Gold and you have to craft it. But, I want a cozy log cabin for 7,000 Gold! It would be AWESOME!

P.S. Bjorn Ironclaws is one of my favorite Wizard101 characters.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Ya i totally believe there should be grizzleheim houses and more furniture items, i think that would be GREAT! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
How do you craft the Grizzleheim house?

I would love to do that but can't find the recipe.