Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I am level 33 and cannot access: Throne room, Helgrind Warren, Frostholm, Winterdeep Warren, or Ravenscar. What level do i have to be in order to gain access to such pivitol areas? I need to finish the yard bird quest and the lore of the runes quest. Please help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
rla777 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
I am level 33 and cannot access: Throne room, Helgrind Warren, Frostholm, Winterdeep Warren, or Ravenscar. What level do i have to be in order to gain access to such pivitol areas? I need to finish the yard bird quest and the lore of the runes quest. Please help!
I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

In Grizzleheim, you get access to areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's not a level issue, you can't access those areas until you finish the areas before them in the storyline.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
So the overall Grizzleheim quest tree is here:

You are looking for the Nidavellir dungeons. The quests that open them are called "The King and I" and "The Bigger They Are" -- but you need to have completed the prequests in the quest tree before you can get in there. These quests are nearing the end of GH, just before you get access to Ravenscar.

So look at the quest tree and find where you are on it -- then you will know what you need to do next to get into the dungeons.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rla777 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
You have to complete everything that leads to those areas...just like every other aspect of the game.

The quest tree is here... see where you are and what you've missed: