Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Castles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
5
I knida think that the designer people for Wizard 101 should make the castles for Grizzleheim the shop says furniture and castles but there is no castle sales man inside, so i think there should be GH castles soon cause i really want to buy one. IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! :-D :-D :-D 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
13
20spencer wrote:
I knida think that the designer people for Wizard 101 should make the castles for Grizzleheim the shop says furniture and castles but there is no castle sales man inside, so i think there should be GH castles soon cause i really want to buy one. IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! :-D :-D :-D 8) 8) 8)


I know! I'm really hoping they will make GH castles but not too expensive because i'm really poor :-(

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
2
i am hopeing for it to but thats not the only thing they are missing you should see it in ds :x no pet no wands no amults :x and if they make gs castle ill be the first on to buy it

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
5
Ya, I'm pretty poor too, but i earn money kind of fast so when they/ if they, make the castles I'll hopefully have enough money. 8) :-D :-D

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
320
Kaygem wrote:
20spencer wrote:
I knida think that the designer people for Wizard 101 should make the castles for Grizzleheim the shop says furniture and castles but there is no castle sales man inside, so i think there should be GH castles soon cause i really want to buy one. IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! :-D :-D :-D 8) 8) 8)


I know! I'm really hoping they will make GH castles but not too expensive because i'm really poor :-(


kaygem, im sorry to tell you this, but if you're poor, a castle isn't right for you. i bought my krokotopia castle for 20,000 and i went totally broke. i had to sell my stuff, and work for like 5 days to get some "decent" money.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
8
The sign says castles and furniture for sale; I think we should be told when the castles will be available. But more important, I think a realtor should be added to each world. A realtor would make available a version of each castle which could be previewed before buying. I can't tell how many rooms or what kind of space there is by looking at a teeny tiny little picture. Come on...there needs to be something...even floor plans. (Are you listening KingsIsle?) :-D

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
5
i think that KI needs to make pets a castles for grizzleheim cause i would buy a little pet bear and a castle.







Blaze Sunflame
journey man pyromancer
ONI SLAYER

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
2
Otys wrote:
Kaygem wrote:
20spencer wrote:
I knida think that the designer people for Wizard 101 should make the castles for Grizzleheim the shop says furniture and castles but there is no castle sales man inside, so i think there should be GH castles soon cause i really want to buy one. IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! :-D :-D :-D 8) 8) 8)


I know! I'm really hoping they will make GH castles but not too expensive because i'm really poor :-(


kaygem, im sorry to tell you this, but if you're poor, a castle isn't right for you. i bought my krokotopia castle for 20,000 and i went totally broke. i had to sell my stuff, and work for like 5 days to get some "decent" money.

well i disagree with you because im a level 47 myth wizard and from all the quests and monsters i end up defeating at the end of every day i turn up about 5,000 gold more money for me. oh well.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
2
DearKS, I was whandring WENE YOU WHER GOING TO MAKE GH HOUSES! my mom plase it and she has whated THREE MONTHS ! thank you :-)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
33
Well I really REALLY think they are working on it 8) the new comercial had what looked like they could possiblely be GH houses, they really looked like them but just by guessing since they were on the comercial with mounts they will probably be on the test realm in december or early maybe the middle of january so really they will come out i am pretty sure even though i am not with KI

~Jacquline thunderblood
lvl 40 death
MANDER SAVIOR

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
5
They seriously need to make Grizzlehiem houses. It's the only world without them! :-(

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
6
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
2
brenn4 wrote:
i think that KI needs to make pets a castles for grizzleheim cause i would buy a little pet bear and a castle.







Blaze Sunflame
journey man pyromancer
ONI SLAYER
there is an a wild claw pet for 20$ gift card

Mastermind
Jun 30, 2009
339
mikey9090 wrote:
i am hopeing for it to but thats not the only thing they are missing you should see it in ds :x no pet no wands no amults :x and if they make gs castle ill be the first on to buy it


Mikey9090,

If you haven't reached Dragonspyre yet, I would be happy to show you where the Dragonspyre stores are at.

My name is Timothy Pearlflower, level 50 Ice Wizard