Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim as the new world

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Did you guys have to choose Grizzleheim as the new world? I didn't like it the first time. I didn't like it the second time. Do you think we are honestly going to like it the third time. It doesn't even connect to the story line. You could have least had Malistaire go for a picnic there and be rude and discourteous to the bears, ravens and wolves. Or maybe plant some false information in each group so they would dislike each other and war. Please connect Grizzleheim to the main Malistaire story line.

Thought maybe the new land could be revolved around the fact that the bad guys keep getting sucked down below the groud. A land below the ground and mix up the aliens. Maybe like Journey to the Center of the Earth. Could be Journey to the center of the spiral.

Other than Grizzleheim. I love the game. it is awesome.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
mare62 wrote:
Did you guys have to choose Grizzleheim as the new world? I didn't like it the first time. I didn't like it the second time. Do you think we are honestly going to like it the third time. It doesn't even connect to the story line. You could have least had Malistaire go for a picnic there and be rude and discourteous to the bears, ravens and wolves. Or maybe plant some false information in each group so they would dislike each other and war. Please connect Grizzleheim to the main Malistaire story line.

Thought maybe the new land could be revolved around the fact that the bad guys keep getting sucked down below the groud. A land below the ground and mix up the aliens. Maybe like Journey to the Center of the Earth. Could be Journey to the center of the spiral.

Other than Grizzleheim. I love the game. it is awesome.

Grizzleheim doesnt have anything to do with Malistaire. Its simply a side-world. I personally like gh as i like the world the best because of the quests and its own storyline. Its just a small break from pursuing Malistaire.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Alrighty yet another random complaint about GH, it is a side world. Meant to give you a break from main storyline quests and let you get some XP along the way to level a bit. GH is its own storyline, well combined with the soon to be Wintertusk, which could tie in with the Morganthe arc, but I hope not.

I for one enjoy GH for what it is a side world distraction. Yes there are the necessities for crafting and level 58 spells, but at that point you have generally already done it or have friends that have.

Thank you KI for GH, can't wait for WT.