Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Is grizzleheim a required world like marleybone or mooshu?
I am asking because i dont really want to do it i have other prioritys to attend to like finishing mooshu and something called "real life"
Flint bearcloud lvl 37 myth

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
blake25410 wrote:
I am asking because i dont really want to do it i have other prioritys to attend to like finishing mooshu and something called "real life"

It isn't required per se, but there are quite a few spell quests which require you to go to an area there. There are at least 3 spell quests that I can think of for which you need access to certain areas there.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
blake25410 wrote:

GH is one of those places that can be done when you wish to do it. So if you are attending to real life and want to progress solely along the main-quest line, do so...you can always come back at any level. I have done the quests when called in about them, sometimes I wait till I am bored in DS or CL. As to 'do I want to do it'...it seems the next world will be tied into it, so in a month or two, once you have hit level 60, you might want to wander over there. The experience is low, but the items sell well...

Explorer
May 26, 2010
No no nono no but is a great vacation frOm fighting rank 6 7 5 and all that i have finished and it was fun