Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzeheim pets

1
AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2009
109
I think it would be awsome if the designers add pets for Grizzleheim, like the little bears you see walking around sometimes in Northfolrk of like small ravens oh and i'm Thomas Fireblade lvl 50 pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
3
That would be so cute! Just imagine miniature Viking Bears and Ravens running around with you! Aww, SO cute! :D

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
104
There's a pet shop in Grizzlehiem (you can see it on the sign) but there's no shopkeeper. I think it would be cool to have some GH pets. Like bears, or boars, or ravens, or grendels.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
1
yea thats true i'm a level 45 death and strom wizard fighting in dragonspyre but just started grizzlehiem pretty cool needs pets and swords

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
16
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
1
i know this is not about grizzlehiem me and my frined neil simasek came up with an idea for wizards 101 well there should be a stat bank. say i had a level 50 ice wizard i didnt want an ice wizard you can put the stats in a stat bank then create a new wizard say like storm open the stat bank and click on take stats then the storm wizard would be level 50 and then he would have to train for all his or her spells so i hope u can do this becasue i have a level 19 myth i want to change so i they would be able to do it would be soooo cool

Survivor
May 09, 2009
13
I would LOVE to have a wolf for a pet! And where else would you get one but in GH! Way cool!

Stephen Winterwalker
Magus Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
10
Flappymoon wrote:
i know this is not about grizzlehiem me and my frined neil simasek came up with an idea for wizards 101 well there should be a stat bank. say i had a level 50 ice wizard i didnt want an ice wizard you can put the stats in a stat bank then create a new wizard say like storm open the stat bank and click on take stats then the storm wizard would be level 50 and then he would have to train for all his or her spells so i hope u can do this becasue i have a level 19 myth i want to change so i they would be able to do it would be soooo cool
that would be very fun because i am life and death and want to see what it would be like to be death and then trade it back so ki please make this

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
12
gooey2ooey wrote:
yea thats true i'm a level 45 death and strom wizard fighting in dragonspyre but just started grizzlehiem pretty cool needs pets and swords




has swords and are dropped from last bosses ( wont spoil what it is though ) ONLY

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
12
Flappymoon wrote:
i know this is not about grizzlehiem me and my frined neil simasek came up with an idea for wizards 101 well there should be a stat bank. say i had a level 50 ice wizard i didnt want an ice wizard you can put the stats in a stat bank then create a new wizard say like storm open the stat bank and click on take stats then the storm wizard would be level 50 and then he would have to train for all his or her spells so i hope u can do this becasue i have a level 19 myth i want to change so i they would be able to do it would be soooo cool



that would make me mad cause 2 things i worked for my guy and you could just start another character

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
yea if you really want to know what it is like to be another wizard in a new school do like the rest and start a new wizard.

Stat bank is cheesy cop out way of doing it all one time then switching power.

I went for the buying back cards because everyone makes the mistake of buying spells like the noob wands offer in the beginning but this is just being lazy.

You want to be a balance wizard start one and know how hard it is to be a balance wizard from the start. You want to be death start one and you can then earn your spells.

What you want to is be able to switch at random as if you did all the school quests to get there. Having multiple wizards gave my an appreciation for the schools the quests to get the spells and the weakness and strength of each school. You can't do that on a visitor's pass.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
2
Flappymoon wrote:
i know this is not about grizzlehiem me and my frined neil simasek came up with an idea for wizards 101 well there should be a stat bank. say i had a level 50 ice wizard i didnt want an ice wizard you can put the stats in a stat bank then create a new wizard say like storm open the stat bank and click on take stats then the storm wizard would be level 50 and then he would have to train for all his or her spells so i hope u can do this becasue i have a level 19 myth i want to change so i they would be able to do it would be soooo cool
that woud'nt be cool to me, i work hard on my conjurer and wouldn't want someone to be a level 50 conjurer that didn't start out that way

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
2
not many people know this but there are new swords and i give you a hint ravenscar hope it helps :D

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
7
yeah, that would be awsome!! :) :-) :D

i'm saffron dragonblade level 50! (finally......)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
1
yea thats true i'm a level 45 death and strom wizard fighting in dragonspyre but just started grizzlehiem pretty cool needs pets and swords

they do have swords for GH - Wolf ShadowHammer Level 50 necromancer. :-)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
320
well guys... see, that's the problem. Like marleybone, grizzleheim has no petshop because its run by animals. if you had a pet bear, the inhabitants would probably be mad.

although there may be a loop-hole through this. the people of grizzleheim hate grendels, so there could be a grendel pet, different varieties.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
58
Scrunch8778 wrote:
I would LOVE to have a wolf for a pet! And where else would you get one but in GH! Way cool!

Stephen Winterwalker
Magus Thaumaturge
I wanna grendel!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
28
Otys wrote:
well guys... see, that's the problem. Like marleybone, grizzleheim has no petshop because its run by animals. if you had a pet bear, the inhabitants would probably be mad.

although there may be a loop-hole through this. the people of grizzleheim hate grendels, so there could be a grendel pet, different varieties.


Well Marlybone still has drop pets. I still think it would be sweet to have a pet from GH. The creators should make this an idea.

Talon Ironwalker level 35
adept pyromancer 8)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
Blazian wrote:
There's a pet shop in Grizzlehiem (you can see it on the sign) but there's no shopkeeper. I think it would be cool to have some GH pets. Like bears, or boars, or ravens, or grendels.




In the Northgard area? I've been grinding Quests there like nuts; but I haven't seen a Pet Sign... Where is it?

Scarlet Skullhammer (Death 43, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")


Defender
May 11, 2009
109
Otys wrote:
well guys... see, that's the problem. Like marleybone, grizzleheim has no petshop because its run by animals. if you had a pet bear, the inhabitants would probably be mad.

although there may be a loop-hole through this. the people of grizzleheim hate grendels, so there could be a grendel pet, different varieties.
well krokotpia is run by animals and they have pets too

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
15
Actually, there's only one Grizzleheim pet, which is some kind of Wildclaw. You can only get it from the gift cards from Walgreens.
P.S: Where's the pet shop in Grizzleheim located?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
3
Blazian wrote:
There's a pet shop in Grizzlehiem (you can see it on the sign) but there's no shopkeeper. I think it would be cool to have some GH pets. Like bears, or boars, or ravens, or grendels.
were i can't find it anywhere. I mean if theres no shopkeeper thats bad but i still want to no were it is

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
10
tinksparkle41 wrote:
That would be so cute! Just imagine miniature Viking Bears and Ravens running around with you! Aww, SO cute! :D







Maybe not ravens, but yeah!





(Dakota Pearlsword Lv. 36)

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
10
Blazian wrote:
There's a pet shop in Grizzlehiem (you can see it on the sign) but there's no shopkeeper. I think it would be cool to have some GH pets. Like bears, or boars, or ravens, or grendels.








Yeah! Go grendels! Whooooo! :D

1