Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gizzleheim questing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
3
I have done all I can in Grizzleheim, but I am only level 26, so I can't do anymore. I've finished Krokotopia. Is there a way to advance in level more quickly so I can get into the other areas????


Delver
May 26, 2009
246
You can go back and finish some side quests (check the areas in WC/Krok for some extra experience) or you could just continue along the main storyline and go on to Marleybone.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
3
iheartcheesypie wrote:
You can go back and finish some side quests (check the areas in WC/Krok for some extra experience) or you could just continue along the main storyline and go on to Marleybone.


How do I get to Marleybone?

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
158
When you're level 20, you can do the Savarstaad pass, the Vigrid Roughland, and Mirkholm Keep. To finish the Grizzleheim storyline you must beome level 40, at which piont the King will give you the Quest for Jotun, and you get access to Ravenscar, where the final boss is.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
47
There is no way you are done with grizzleheim.I am level 27 and i have never been in vigrid roughland.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
5
I did all I could in Grizzleheim, then went on to Mooshu and it has recently sent me back to Grizzleheim. I am lvl 40. I am enjoying Grizzleheim again. It got a little tedious at first I am excited to go on to dragonspyre and celestia! :)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
3
I have a question i am trying to craft the GH house and i have all the regents except for the NATURE'S WRATH and i can not trade it with anyone and you can't buy it tell me what to do please
:(

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
5
zz00 wrote:
When you're level 20, you can do the Savarstaad pass, the Vigrid Roughland, and Mirkholm Keep. To finish the Grizzleheim storyline you must beome level 40, at which piont the King will give you the Quest for Jotun, and you get access to Ravenscar, where the final boss is.


I'm pretty sure I finished Savarstaad Pass (beaten all of the bosses), but can't find any more new quests to get into the other worlds like Mirkhom Keep or Vigrid Roughland. How did you did get there?

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
28
shadowknight054 wrote:
zz00 wrote:
When you're level 20, you can do the Savarstaad pass, the Vigrid Roughland, and Mirkholm Keep. To finish the Grizzleheim storyline you must beome level 40, at which piont the King will give you the Quest for Jotun, and you get access to Ravenscar, where the final boss is.


I'm pretty sure I finished Savarstaad Pass (beaten all of the bosses), but can't find any more new quests to get into the other worlds like Mirkhom Keep or Vigrid Roughland. How did you did get there?


k why is grizzleheim hard? ive just started playing grizzheim and im still level 20 and when i fight boses nowun seems to bother to help me! - ilovecats32 :? :|