Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fish racks?! I see no fish racks!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hi everyone i just started Vestrilund and it gave me a quest to collect three fish racks and three sacks of grain. Quest helper doesn't work on this quest, and when I go to spot marked on the map to find these fish rack things there's nothing there. I've looked all around . i know where the grain sacks are they say 'grain sacks' overhead. where are the fish racks?! I'm lvl 56 and i really want to get finished with this stuff and get my lvl 55 spell, but i can't find the fish racks and I'm stuck?

help please?

morgan stormheart

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ineedacuppatea on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone i just started Vestrilund and it gave me a quest to collect three fish racks and three sacks of grain. Quest helper doesn't work on this quest, and when I go to spot marked on the map to find these fish rack things there's nothing there. I've looked all around . i know where the grain sacks are they say 'grain sacks' overhead. where are the fish racks?! I'm lvl 56 and i really want to get finished with this stuff and get my lvl 55 spell, but i can't find the fish racks and I'm stuck?

help please?

morgan stormheart
When you are standing in front of Henrek Graincutter, press "m" to look at your map. There is a "brown path" that goes down the right side of the map, and it leads to a "green area" on the map. That is where you will find the fish racks.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Just because it's not there doesn't mean that it will never be there again. It just means that someone recently picked up the sack of grain before you.

Isaac TitanHunter Level 42

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
If you haven't found them, go to the spot where the map says the rack is, then go toward the brown path and around the corner to the right. There are skeletons walking around. All three racks are in where the skeletons are. Hope it helps. Took me a while too :)