Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explanations, Guys???

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
In GH, I have the quest of Gurtok B D. But after i did all he need to send him back to his homeland, he attacks you! I saw on Wizard 101 Wiki that he does battle you but why? Anybody here can give and explanation about why he battles you? I did all he needs.

By the way, his Heckhound misses a lot.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Storyline: He battles you because now you know how to banish his kind and the secret must die with you.

Real reason: Because he can.

Remember, he drops the toy train set if you're lucky enough to get one. Once you defeat him, he "turns green" which means you can't farm him for the train or the Firebat pet

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
In GH, I have the quest of Gurtok B D. But after i did all he need to send him back to his homeland, he attacks you! I saw on Wizard 101 Wiki that he does battle you but why? Anybody here can give and explanation about why he battles you? I did all he needs.

By the way, his Heckhound misses a lot.

He does explain why he fights you...Freeing him of the spell the ravens cast on him to make him form the barrier is also the way to banish one of his kind. He doesn't want anyone having that knowledge, so he tries to 'silence' you.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 life

Historian
May 28, 2009
af6at wrote:
Storyline: He battles you because now you know how to banish his kind and the secret must die with you.

Real reason: Because he can.

Remember, he drops the toy train set if you're lucky enough to get one. Once you defeat him, he "turns green" which means you can't farm him for the train or the Firebat pet

When he 'turns green' you can click on a brazier and he will be back into his "Boss Form"