Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil Boss Battle in Ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
The last fight against all 4 of those bosses at once is all unbalanced. The enemies keep getting 3 attacks for every one I get. Is this normal?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
skbronco6 wrote:
The last fight against all 4 of those bosses at once is all unbalanced. The enemies keep getting 3 attacks for every one I get. Is this normal?

This fight is not only ridiculously hard, but it seems very buggy. The bosses get multiple, high-level freebie attacks, even when they have almost no pips. It feels like they're cheating. It takes four grandmasters working in perfect coordination with special technique to even have the slightest chance of winning at all, and that isn't much of a chance. In fact all of Ravenscar seems buggy. This section needed a lot more QA.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
scimitar333 wrote:
skbronco6 wrote:

This fight is not only ridiculously hard, but it seems very buggy. The bosses get multiple, high-level freebie attacks, even when they have almost no pips. It feels like they're cheating. It takes four grandmasters working in perfect coordination with special technique to even have the slightest chance of winning at all, and that isn't much of a chance. In fact all of Ravenscar seems buggy. This section needed a lot more QA.

No it doesn't i did it with one grandmaster and three other people with their 7 pip spells we could easily do it 5 times and not one time was hard.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Okay since you guys know about Ravenscar, How do you get allowed in it? I've finished the other 3 places but that didn't seem to do the trick. Can you help?

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
GreyG wrote:
Okay since you guys know about Ravenscar, How do you get allowed in it? I've finished the other 3 places but that didn't seem to do the trick. Can you help?

You have to beat jotun.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
scimitar333 wrote:
skbronco6 wrote:

No it doesn't i did it with one grandmaster and three other people with their 7 pip spells we could easily do it 5 times and not one time was hard.

I've tried it for over a month and cannot even come close. No matter who helps me. It's not fair and I think that we all need to complain to KI. One person out of every 100 wins???? I don't know any grandmasters, and not many level 45 players so I don't have a chance to even get started. There should be another way to get to Ravenscar.

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
scimitar333 wrote:
skbronco6 wrote:

I have defeated there with friends, now I have the quest and they have womped me twice, still need to do it. If you want a partner, I am Destiny ShadowFriend

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
GreyG wrote:

You have to beat jotun.
Where do you find Jotun?

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
skbronco6 wrote:

I know it was very hard when there are four of them, you really need friends to beat this one, or at least henchmen and minions, I think.

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
scimitar333 wrote:
skbronco6 wrote:

Unfortunately, I have found it extremely hard and yes buggy is a good word for it. (Destiny ShadowFriend)

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
GreyG wrote:

I think it is a matter of time and level. I had to wait a good long time and had to defeat Jotun first. (Destiny ShadowFriend)

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
GreyG wrote:

Ps. It needs to be a quest battle, you pick it up from talking to the king.

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
GreyG wrote:

Have you talked to the King and defeated Jotun on the quest tracker? It may be a matter of time or level.