Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

disseased wild claws

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
me and my brother were fighting disseased wild claws and my brother died i was almost dead i could not heal and i would keep gaining health there was no sprite around me how did i not die

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Not really enough info here, but either you or your brother probably cast a healing over time spell on you. Sprite, Helping Hands and a fire spell the name of which I can't remember, are both common healing over time spells. Anyway, consider yourself lucky!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Maybe it was a spell the Wild Claw used a healing spell on you, or an error in spells.

Hero
May 19, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
Not really enough info here, but either you or your brother probably cast a healing over time spell on you. Sprite, Helping Hands and a fire spell the name of which I can't remember, are both common healing over time spells. Anyway, consider yourself lucky!

Fire has no healing spells it can use on others. The spell link can only be used on ones self.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Since the pet update, some of the rotating diamonds for healing and fire spells don't appear all the time. It can get confusing.