Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeating one of the brothers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I am extremely upset right now. I worked so hard today to defeat the brothers. I went to the right door and threw the maze and defeted that brother but at least I found him. I got defeated a lot but kept going back. tThen I went to the left side door and defeated the 3 stone men, found the statue but could not find the other brother. So, I decided maybe he shows up after you defeat everyone, I started with the forest, defeated them, went to the sands and defeated them , of course I kept getting defeated and had to get more health and mana,but I came back, then I went to the waters to ofight them, was on the purple guy ( had defeated the 2 water spouts) and he killed me, so I came back after getting my health went into the room and accidently turned toward the exit, I found myself back out in the foyer so I went back into the left room and ALL my work was gone, Can someone tell me why and can someone tell me where the brother is in that room? I need help please.......My characters name is Mary MoonPrye