Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeated Jotuns brothers but they show up anyways!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2012
What am I doing wrong here? I defeated Jotun's brothers in the two instances next to Jotun but when I go to leave I get the message that if I leave the dungeon all my progress will be lost. I don't see anything left to do and when I left anyways and went to Jotun, sure enough all his dang brothers were there! Grr!! I did so much work defeating the 3 brothers! Why are they still showing up and what am I doing wrong?? TIA.

Tabitha IceShard
Ice Lvl 51

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Tabitha Iceshard on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
What am I doing wrong here? I defeated Jotun's brothers in the two instances next to Jotun but when I go to leave I get the message that if I leave the dungeon all my progress will be lost. I don't see anything left to do and when I left anyways and went to Jotun, sure enough all his dang brothers were there! Grr!! I did so much work defeating the 3 brothers! Why are they still showing up and what am I doing wrong?? TIA.

Tabitha IceShard
Ice Lvl 51
If you did defeat both brothers separately, leaving those dungeons shouldn't matter (I am really disappointed in KI for not removing those warnings because they are very misleading). I would contact support because Jotun should have just had his minions, not his brothers with him.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2012
Thanks. I sent a message to tech support and they said they didn't have any control over what happens in dungeons or instances (which I seriously doubt) and I should try re-doing it. I had already done it twice! I figured I'd just try and face Jotun with his brothers. Happily, when I went back in, the glich was fixed and now I had only to face Jotun and his minion. It took two tries but I finally kicked his butt! Finally on to Ravenscar. I've had that Jotun quest forever. I'm so glad it's over.

If that message shows up for everyone finishing those dungeons, they really need to fix that.