Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dead End Quest Line?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
So, I finished up Mooshu at level 45 and returned to Merle Ambrose, because that's what was next. While unlocking the quest to open Dragon Spire, I also got a quest from him to head back to Grizzleheim. However, after following that quest to the point where I talk with Bjorn Ironclaws, there is no follow up quest.

I'm confused. I unlocked the quest to fight Jotun at level 40 (and I'd seen Merle a couple of times since then with no new quest). Do I have to finish that one (stopped because I didn't feel like trying to solo three 8000-9000 rank 7 bosses at once. yes, I saw that if you clear the other two instances the brothers won't show up, but I didn't realize that then) before this one (presumably to Ravenscar) continues?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Defender
May 30, 2009
You have to defeat Jotun before you can continue on and yes, the next quest will lead you to Ravenscar. About fighting three 8000-9000 bosses, you have two choices....either defeat the brothers before you go see Jotun or bring some help. I had two Grand Master wizards, myself included, and two wizards about level 30 in there with me and the battle still took almost 45 min. We didn't take the other two out before entering, like you I didn't want to go through it all. Good luck with your questing and I hope this helps some!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Sometimes if you get there to quick or go there anytime it will do that because you have already been there to see it. It happened to me with Marleybone.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
same thing happened to me except on the quest after ravenscar at lvl 43 i got there he said welcome and that is it