Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

coven ravens

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
i need help defeating the coven ravens there is no way i can do it by myself so if anyone is willing to help post a message on here and we can meet somewhere so ican add you and to go fight the ravens. i am a level 45 myth student name is brandon

if you need or want anymore information leave a comment here and i will answer it as soon as possible

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
feelsliketoday wrote:
i need help defeating the coven ravens there is no way i can do it by myself so if anyone is willing to help post a message on here and we can meet somewhere so ican add you and to go fight the ravens. i am a level 45 myth student name is brandon

if you need or want anymore information leave a comment here and i will answer it as soon as possible

If you want some help, ill be happy to earn the extra gold. let me know!

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I'll be happy to help! What's your wizard's name? I am Talon Shadowstone, Lv60 Balance (look for the wizard who looks like a knight in white and red armor). I usually hang out in Bazaar, Celestia Base Camp, or Crab Alley. If we need to, we can meet up by the Raven Fortress. I usually log in around 10pm Eastern time, and I hang out in the Wraith realm or other Perfect-level realms.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Are you guys talking about Othin? I pretty much play solo and cannot beat him. When I had two computers, I could use one of my other wizards, but 2nd pc is down. I would love to help someone or get some help for myself. I am level 50 fire, just 1000 pts from lvl 51. Her name is Autumn Rubyblossom, please if anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Name a time and place and I can meet you. I am pretty much free anytime except Wednesdays and Sundays, hubby is off those days. I am in eastern time zone. Thanks!! Sandi