Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

collect the eye of teruth in vigrid roughland

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
okay...
killed lothrim doomwhatever and tried to light up the runestones and the eye does not appear ....big glitch that keeps me from advancing in the game

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I'm having the same problem in Vigrid Roughland. I have battled and defeated, lit the three objects and...nothing. I'm so sick of fighting the same things over and over. So, where is this "Eye of Truth"? Can anyone advise on what the problem, or the "Truth", might be. My character has spent countless hours running around Grizziehiem simply to move on to less frustrating quests. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I have beat Lothin twice in the last couple of days only to have my quest arrow point to nothing. No eye. Very flusterating. Any help, ideas?

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
This one took me a few tries to figure out. The three runes need to all be lit at the same time for the Eye to appear. They go back out after just a few seconds, so the first one may be out by the time the last one is lit.

You have to hit them really quickly - stop just long enough to hit X and move on to the next one. Or if you have friends with you, each of you hit one at the same time.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
You are right. You have to be very fast lighting everthing. It worked. Thanks!

:) :-) :D

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I had several attempts to try to defeat the quest in Vigrid Roughland, FINALLY beat all of them with the help of someone who I do not know and do not have on friends list. After defeating I could NOT find the Eye Of Truth, followed the arrow and nothing could be found, lit all objects too. Failing to find the Eye Of truth, I marked the spot, only to find out later that I could not teleport back there because it was in a cave. So now need to find someone to help me again as I am usually a lone player. Shouldn't there be more help with the instructions for this particular quest. For example: light the objects quickly.
How frustrating having to fight them ALL again.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
I am stuck here. I can't figure out what three items are supposed to be lit. Where are the three runestones in this area? I know what runestones are, but I just don't see any.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Nevermind. I must have been in a glitch. I did it a second time and the runestones appeared clearly labeled and easy for me to light up.