Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant get into Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Hello, After a 5 year forced absence, I have finally come back to Wizards. The problem I am having is that I have two quests in Wintertusk (one for a spell and the other quest) and I dont know what quest I could be missing. I am a Level 59 Death and need to get to Wintertusk to get my new school pet and spell.

any suggestions?

Thanks!!

GutterFrog

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
GutterFrog on May 9, 2021 wrote:
Hello, After a 5 year forced absence, I have finally come back to Wizards. The problem I am having is that I have two quests in Wintertusk (one for a spell and the other quest) and I dont know what quest I could be missing. I am a Level 59 Death and need to get to Wintertusk to get my new school pet and spell.

any suggestions?

Thanks!!

GutterFrog
Hello, Wintertusk is considered a side world and is the continuation of grizzleheim. In order to unlock wintertusk must do all the main quests of Grizzleheim in order to get into the basic areas of Wintertusk. If unwilling or have completely lost which main quest currently on for grizzleheim have a friend teleport you to into the area. Make sure to have the friend guide you as some areas of wintertusk are blocked unless you have completed the main quest to unlock that part of the area.

I suggest asking someone in the Commons or by the Team Kiosk next to bazaar for help.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Talking to Baldur Goldpaws may unlock the Grizzleheim/Wintertusk quest line for you. He stands next to his airship just down the street from the bazaar in olde town. If talking to Baldur doesn't do it, talk to headmaster Ambrose and see if he has any Grizzleheim/Wintertusk quests for you. These are side worlds so the npcs that start you on the path to them are marked with exclamation points, not question marks. Once you get started on a side world quest line, npcs with more quests for you get marked with question marks if you must do their quest to complete the world, and exclamation points if they have unnecessary side quests.

If you still can't figure out what to do next go to a spiral door and see if you have an option to travel to Grizzleheim. If so, go there and activate quest finder by opening your quest window (press Q), turning to the last page of quests and clicking on quest finder. If you don't have an option to click on quest finder you probably have it turned off, open your options menu (press esc), select gameplay options 2 and turn it back on.

There is a small possibility the current instance of the game your computer is running is glitched. Close the game window and log in again to clear this.

If all else fails file a support ticket with KingsIsle. They will usually take a couple of days to respond, so you really want to exhaust every other option you can think of before resorting to this. Although they are slow they do respond to these tickets and are usually very helpful.