Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find my main quest!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Okay, now I'm having trouble remebering and finding where I last left off in Grizzlehiem. I have taken a year hiatus from W101, and now that I am catching up, I'd like to continue my adventures in GH! The character I am having this problem with is on my lright nosevl 59 Grandmaster Death character, Ryan DeathHeart. I know i left off somewhere in the Virgrid Roughland somewhere but I dont know who had my story line! Idk if I declined the quest, and wanted to wait for later, or if I just am experiencing a glitch. I need some real guidance now as to what I should do. :(

I am almost caught up to these parts of the world on my Balance Master, Alia SpiritHeart, but have not yet run into this problem.

- Alia SpiritHeart, Ryan DeathHeart

Administrator
Hello Alia,

There are a few ways you can get back on track.

1) Use the in-game quest finder to find any quests in an area that you may have missed.

2) Use this guide to find where you may have left off:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

3) If you use these and still find yourself needing help finding your quest, you can send an email to support@wizard101.com and they will assist you further.

Good luck!

community@wizard101.com