Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find a quest in Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2014
I'm level 65, and I decided to go finish Grizzleheim.. but I can't find any quests? I don't even have Mirkholm Keep unlocked, but when using quest finder it shows that there are no quests available. What should I do?

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Did you try checking Merle Ambrose for the quest? Sometimes he calls you and sends you back to Grizzleheim if you weren't high enough to unlock Mirkholm when you finished Savastard Pass.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2014
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Check with Baldur Goldpaws in Wizard City (he's down by the Bazaar, next to Eudora the crafter). It may be that he's still got a quest for you.

If that doesn't work either, file a ticket with support and they'll get you back on track. You can get started by clicking on the Help? icon in the upper right corner of this page.

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I seem to recall that Grizzleheim seemed finished but without any fanfare, and that I then had to go on to other places in the spiral.
Then suddenly I found I had more quests in Grizzleheim, in the wintry areas.

I still don't understand it fully, but it seems to go in two chapters.

So my guess is you are down with Grizzleheim...for now, and have other things to go on to for a while, in the Spiral.

Try going to the different worlds and clicking "see more quests" or the on the last page of your quest list.