Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot get my new spell after getting to 35

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Hi, I need a big favor from someone, my char has just reached level 35 and Mr. Lincoln's chat bubble popped up and said that I could learn a new spell outside of the professors, I beleive it said to go to Olde town but I clicked done and when I went to Olde town, nothing happened, I dont know what to do thanks. I am life school.

Administrator
There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “I Know a Guy…”.
1. Being level 35
2. Having completed the quest “One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “I Know a Guy…”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard to get the quest “Thief of Spells.”

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
What is the Life level 35 spell? I think I remember completing the Thief of Spells quest. Is it a quest line? Because when I reached level 55, Mr. Lincoln popped up and said for me to see Baldur Goldpaws. I visited him in Wizard City, Grizzleheim, and Wintertusk and he had nothing to say to me. Can someone help me?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
just to let you know he said to talk to baldur goldpaws in olde town.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2011
don't forget you have too do grizzleheim to a certain point
trevor stormheart- magus diviner

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “I Know a Guy…”.
1. Being level 35
2. Having completed the quest “One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “I Know a Guy…”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard to get the quest “Thief of Spells.”

Sorry to bother you, but do you know who you get the "One in the Snout" quest from? Because I finished all three parts of Grizzlehiem and Baldur told me I deserved a "break" which I think means he'll have me come back when I'm a level 40 to go to Wintertusk. So, who do I get that quest from?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 36 Life Wizard