Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug for grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I'm over level 20. I have finished all wizard city, and kroktopia. I think I've gotten the little pop up icon from ambrose, but when i went there he didnt have any quest for me. Please help and reply fast.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Try sending in a support ticket to Customer Support. You should be able to get the quest by now.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lw292010 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
I'm over level 20. I have finished all wizard city, and kroktopia. I think I've gotten the little pop up icon from ambrose, but when i went there he didnt have any quest for me. Please help and reply fast.
This quest tree on one of the fansites might help you as you work on Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

Did you do the quest at Level 5, where Baldur Goldpaws introduced you to Grizzleheim?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lw292010 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Did you do the initial optional quests in Olde Towne for Baldur? If not, go do those and then visit Merle Ambrose. If so, this sounds like a glitch that customer service will have to deal with.