Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bjorn is being a bear bully

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
So I just finished Mirkholm Keep with my grand friend and he got a quest to fight Jotun. So we turned in quest and after that Bjorn ignored me. What a bully, I wanna finish Grizzlehiem, but if the bears are going to ignore me, I can't. I did not know I was supposed to put it in Halston's Lab or Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk but I need some awnsers. I am level 39 by the way, if it a level thing.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:
So I just finished Mirkholm Keep with my grand friend and he got a quest to fight Jotun. So we turned in quest and after that Bjorn ignored me. What a bully, I wanna finish Grizzlehiem, but if the bears are going to ignore me, I can't. I did not know I was supposed to put it in Halston's Lab or Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk but I need some awnsers. I am level 39 by the way, if it a level thing.

Yes, it is a level thing, you must be level 40 to complete the rest of Grizzlehiem but am sure you are by now and have been back to do the deed.