Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone want to defeat Jotun Friday night?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
I'm Lindsey DeathFlower, Level 50 Balance, and I usually solo, but like everyone else I'm finding it impossible to beat Jotun.

Before I try the 1-2-3 method that people are suggesting solo, I was wondering if anyone would like to join me at 9pm ET tonight to storm Nidavellir. I'll be in Ivan Realm tonight, just inside, and will see if anyone else shows before I enter any of the instances.

For those of you who haven't faced the brothers, they're Level 7 Bosses in Life, Death, and Storm, so Death, Life, and Myth wizards are especially welcome.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
yes but i am lv 50 pyromancer, am i welcome? but i do have lv 50 really good friend life

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
bigdude wrote:
I'm Lindsey DeathFlower, Level 50 Balance, and I usually solo, but like everyone else I'm finding it impossible to beat Jotun.

Before I try the 1-2-3 method that people are suggesting solo, I was wondering if anyone would like to join me at 9pm ET tonight to storm Nidavellir. I'll be in Ivan Realm tonight, just inside, and will see if anyone else shows before I enter any of the instances.

For those of you who haven't faced the brothers, they're Level 7 Bosses in Life, Death, and Storm, so Death, Life, and Myth wizards are especially welcome.

if you haven't done it yet i can help you since i need help with that quest too
i'm a grandmaster death wizard

reply if you still need help

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I am probly no use to you mbeing LVL 30 and all but how much life do they have? immolate could do the trick to help me. My max dammage was 2041 once.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
well i need help on jotun too and i am a grandmaster pyromancer i will be usefull too