Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After the last storyline quest in GH

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
Ok well After the last storyline quest that I finished at level 21, I was wondering... is that all that I can get? So I ask Anyone if they know what level you get your next quest in grizzleheim... I mean I bought nidavillir just so I could see what it was but I cant buy any other places unless I port to a friend or unlock them manually... I am a Life wizard My name is StephenRubyWielder and I am at level 24,
If youhave any advice for me or tips, Let me Know... I will return the favor someway or somehow...

Thanks

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
You will be asked to go back to a part called Wintertusk...For me it was around the level 40's-50's while I was in Dragonspyre. Wintertusk gives good xp if you go when your called...It is also really fun! If you like GH, you will like WT

Sorry I am not 100% sure of the level you go at....It's been awhile

No need to return the favor - The smile face icon already did that

Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
well I really appreciate the advice and help because grizzleheim was just a side world for me to get extra xp so I could level up... but im mainly finishing off krokotopia now so if you have any tips for me while im in krokotopia because im stuck... let me Know...

Thanks