Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A quick question

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Is the final dungeon in wintertusk hard? ( I'm level 69)

-Ryan moonshield

Defender
May 03, 2009
FDrybob on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
Is the final dungeon in wintertusk hard? ( I'm level 69)

-Ryan moonshield
Well, it's easy for me because I'm a level 90. I waited a while and then did it with some friends. I could solo it at my level, but I don't think so at yours. If you do want to do it at your level, get at least one high leveled friend (Level 70-90). I'd love to help but I don't farm Nastrond very much and I'm bad at the this day, this area, this realm, this time thing.

See you in the Spiral!
Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
yes i hear its very hard and long so get high lvl friends that have the time to do it! hoped this helps

jack skullbreeze master of see you in the spiral

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Its probably hard for ice, or someone who is level 70 going solo on it (or 69.) Try getting some friends.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Yes it is very hard if you're a low level like level 40-60. Although if you wait till you're a higher level it can be quite easy, but also can be very hard. You go through many monster fights and boss fights and they have especially long and big health. It took me quite a while to finish this. So it would be easy to watt until you're a high level or try to survive with firends. GOOD LUCK! :D